Pages

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Some random layouts

Here are a couple layouts I did last weekend for ScrapbookSteals.com's online crop challenges.

 The first was called 4 is the magic number.
It had to include 4 patterned papers, 4 brads, 4 stickers or rubons, 4 ribbons, and 4 of anything else of your choosing (I chose photos).
 I decided to scrap Wyatt's first Halloween for this one. He was such a cute little scarecrow!

The second challenge was to scrap something you are thankful for. I picked these photos because 1) I am thankful for my husband and 2) I didn't really have any others to scrap!
I LOVE this paper line from Imaginisce called To Love and Cherish. It was just meant to go with my love pictures! I cut out the swirls so that they could go over the photos instead of being covered. Even though I added 6 rhinestones and 3 flowers I still don't think it's finished. It needs a little something else. I have some black diamond stickles that want to play. And I need to do something with the title to make it pop more. But in general I really like the way the vivid photos look on the black and white!

No comments: