Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

It's Official!!!

I can now announce publicly that I am on the Design Team for SP and Company stamps!!!!
My first design team! Yay me.

Here's Samantha's official blog post:

think I will begin posting for them in February. I'll keep you posted.
If you're not already a fan hop on over and follow her blog and let her know I sent ya. They are also on facebook. She makes great clear photopolymer stamps that are produced right here in the USA. Lots of great images and fonts, plus cut files, and other crafty goodies too (paper, twine, die cuts).

I'm gonna be honest and say that I am sooo intimidated by some of the other designers. They are so good. People that I follow and "know" are on the team. Gulp. Let's hope I can hold my own with them.

I'm so excited. But I'm off to put the kids to bed and check on the sick hubby.
:  )

7 comments:

thescrapmaster said...

Ha ha, you DEFINITELY got what it takes, girlie!! That's why I picked YOU! You rock!!!!
Big hugs and welcome to the team :)
Hugs,
Sami

Tamie said...

Hi Amber, I can't wait to get to know you and I think you have what it takes, love the creations on your blog...that I just checked out! It is going to be a blast working for you. Congrat's on your first ever Design Team.

Michelle (aka Meechelle) said...

Congrats! Really looking forward to working with you this year!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Hi Amber, looking forward to working with you!

Lori Turner said...

Hello there Amber! Welcome to the SP & Company DT!! I just became a follower! Can't wait to work with you!

Unknown said...

Enhorabuena por tu preciosos trabajos.
Un saludo desde EspaƱa

Stacy H-W said...

Congrats!!!!