Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Happy Birthday

Hello stampers! Today for my SP & Co DT post I've got  a little birthday card I made using the new Boutique Sign mini stamp set that was just released.

I started by inking my vanilla cardbase with brown ink.
Then I sprayed a doily pink and red.
I inked up a tag with brown distress ink.
I embossed the sign and hanger with metallic copper.
The sign is fussy cut from white cardstock.
The patterned papers are from EP So Happy Together (which was part of the June SP monthly kit and is SOOO cute).

The sentiment is from Bold Sentiments III: Birthdays.

Then I embellished with red and pink twine and a couple buttons.

 
I'm entering this into Stamping Sisters in Christ's recipe challenge to use at least 1 round or oval element (the doily, check), at least 2 different papers (check), and at least 1 embellishment (twine and buttons, check!)


Thanks for stopping by today!


 
Supplies:
SU Very Vanilla Cardstock
Wilton doily
Tag from Unity
Papers: EP So Happy Together
Pick Your Plum twine
Basic Grey buttons
SP and Company Boutique Sign mini stamp set
Zing Metallic Copper embossing powder
Versamark watermark ink
SU Early Espresso ink
Tim Holtz Old Paper and Gathered Twigs Distress inks
Tattered Angels Mel's Diner and Pink Cadillac sprays


1 comment:

Misty said...

Your card is so gorgeous. I love the colors. Doily love!