Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

Thanks for being you

This week for my SP and Company post I went really simple.
I stamped the large flower from the For Every Woman set 3 times and stamped a sentiment.

 
 And I almost left it all black and white. Almost.
But I just thought it needed a bit of color.
So I fussy-cut and lightly colored another flower and then popped it.
 

I also competed in the 10-Minute Craft Dash with this card.
 
I kinda accidentally erased the time on my timer. But it was just shy of 9 minutes.




2 comments:

Jocelyn Olson said...

Seriously amazing that you made this card in 10 minutes. I couldn't even fussy cut the flower in that time. It is a *perfect* card--elegant and beautiful.

Ginny Larsen said...

so simple and perfect! i love that little touch of color :D it's fabulous! great job in finishing so soon--GO YOU!

we're so glad that you joined us for the 10 Minute Craft Dash! we hope you'll come back and play again!