Pages

Friday, December 14, 2012

Merry Christmas

This week at SP and Company stamps we are using non-traditional Christmas colors.
I was so excited about this challenge! I just love using non-traditional colors for all holidays.
Here's what I came up with:
 
 
 This is one of my favorite color combos right now. I have a piece I made for my mantle with these same papers and if I ever get it finished I'll show you.
 
 
I just love this sentiment from Bold Sentiments II Holidays:
It fit perfectly in my frame.
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
Check out the SP blog for more ideas using their stamps.
And make sure you check back next month for our NEW challenge that you can participate in!
 
 
Supplies:
SP and Company Bold Sentiments II stamps
WRMK Merry January cardstock and patterened paper
Embossing folders: Tim Holtz/Ranger Tall Pines, Lifestyle Crafts Whimsy, Sizzix/SU Perfect Polka Dots and Square Lattice
Dies: Sizzix/SU Framelits - Labels Collection
Irock gems
Ink: SU Early Espresso, Distress Ink Old Paper
 
 


1 comment:

Alice Carman said...

Amber...this is really nice! I love the different textures and those embossing plates are wicked cute. I may need to buy those now...LOL