Pages

Monday, May 19, 2014

3 silly monsters

My middle child loves to be a clown and have attention. And bother his brothers! All I wanted this nice afternoon was to snap a few photos of them together and he certainly kept it entertaining for us!

This layout was inspired by this sketch from The Paper Girls Challenge:
And this mood board from Jot Magazine:

Without the mood board I totally would have gone with more natural muted colors. But I like the bright colors and the fun monsters!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Linking up to Jot Magazine May Mood Board

4 comments:

Mardi said...

How cool!! Is that a handwritten title? if so...its amazing...I totally love it. Thanks so much for taking the challenge...
Mardi x

Amber Sheaves said...

Yes, Mardi, I hand wrote that. Carefully in pencil first! Then over that in pen!

Kim Archer said...

Hi Amber - thanks so much for taking up the Mood Board challenge over at Jot magazine - this looks great and I love that you would have usually gone with more muted colours but chose to use the mood board colours! And it looks great!! KIM

Jingle said...

THis is a suepr cute layout!