Pages

Monday, August 4, 2014

super hero card

 Over at The Paper Girls Challenge, Michele has challenged us to make a superhero project.
I started on a layout of my little guy from a few years back I just couldn't get it finished. So instead I made this superhero card!


I used the Heidi Swapp confetti stencil and some yellow distress ink to get the stars on. I then used Simon Says Stamp's Shoot for the Stars stamps set to add a few larger stars and the red outlined stars. The sentiment is from the same SSS stamp set (which I can't find online - it must have been an exclusive for their kit of the month I guess). See that red punchinella in the back?? I have had that for almost 5 years now! It felt good to finally use some of it up!

Thanks for stopping by today! Come on over and play in our Superhero challenge. Michele has a great prize waiting for the winner!

No comments: