Pages

Monday, September 29, 2014

coffee = love

 Hi folks! It's National Coffee Day and I am participating in the Coffee Lovers Bloghop.
Did you even know there was such a thing??


My first project is this card:

I could have sworn that I had some coffee stamps somewhere. But I couldn't find anything so I drew this little mug of happiness. Cut it out and popped it up on a panel of watercolored goodness. (Hmm, I'm thinking I could save a lot of money on stamps if I start drawing more of my own images!)


And since it is National Coffee Day I am sharing my morning mug of Pumpkin Spice. I was feeling a little Halloween spirit today! I wait all year to use this The Nightmare Before Christmas mug that I've had for years. It's nice and tall and holds a LOT of coffee :)
Bonus - you know it's gonna be a good day when your manicure matches your mug!

Thanks for stopping by today. You have until midnight tonight if you'd like to enter the hop and win one of the many many prizes up for grabs!

20 comments:

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

such a fun card love it!!!!

Linsey R said...

What a totally fabulous card! I love it!!! And your mug-eeek!!! My Mom would go NUTZ over that! I think I need to go searching for one for her Christmas present this year! So fun!!! TFS and happy National Coffee Day!!! :)

tonyamaries said...

You are very talented! You should check into possibly designing stamps! Love the card!

Lori Kobular said...

I love all the different layers on your card and the coffee mug is adorable!!

Annette Allen said...

wow love this card..

Chrissy Larson said...

Super cute!

Celeste Goff said...

Such a pretty, pretty card!

Kris B said...

Love your sweet hand drawn cup! Great layers!

StampingbugKerry said...

LOVE your card, the colors....and your nails ;)

Kelly said...

love the color washing. great way to highlight the sentiment.

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

what fabulous colors!

Bethany Stellpflug said...

This card is amazing! Totally my fave from the hop! :D <3 :)

Tenia Nelson said...

This card is totes AWESOME!! :)

Rubeena I. said...

such a cute card!

Stacey Schafer said...

adorable card! love your scrappy layers, amber!

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Love how many different patterned papers you used on this one, might borrow this idea.

Unknown said...

Fabulous card! And yes love the manicure that matches the cup!

mauihumv@gmail.com said...

Beautiful card!! Love your mug and nails too:)

An'Jenic G. said...

Wow you hand drew you mug okay I wish I could do this. Amazing job!! <3

~amy~ said...

I adore the color wash and the layering of super paper!
Thanks for linking up to the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop♡